Chambre dans Habitat Groupé a Tour&Taxis
Room for rent in cohousing near Tour & Taxis
The room is situated in a little house which is part of a cohousing project called ‘Ilot Picard’. More info about the project: https://vicinity.be/project/lilot-picard/?lang=en
The house’s surface is 104m2 en has 3 bedrooms on the first floor. The room to rent is 15m2 with view on the common garden. On the ground floor there’s a kitchen and big living room with view on the garden on both sides. The house is well isolated and has solar panels.
The private terrace is situated near the common back garden with fruit bushes and flowers.
The shared facilities are: a big common space with kitchen and wifi, a small room with wifi and a desk, bike storage, washing and drying machines, a drying cellar, swimming pool in summer, pizza oven, big shared garden.
Very close to different transportation facilities (between metro Belgica and Ribeaucourt), 10 min by bike / 20 min by foot to the city center. 10 min by bike from the Gare du Nord. Tour & Taxis park in walking distance.
Free from november 15th 2022. Rent is 550 euros + 125 euro charges. The duration is negotiable.
You will live with Jacoba (34) and partially with Maïka (5).
Who are we looking for?
– Child friendly
– Aware that your housemates follow the school routine
– Autonomous considering the household
– Conscious considering ecology and cohabitation
What do we offer?
– Cozy cocoon in the heart of Brussels
– Quiet and green environment with a big garden
– Easily accessible
– Modern comfortable home with good isolation
– Awardwinning chousing project with a lot of facilities and conviviality
Interested? Contact Jacoba Kint via email@example.com